How many people can legally live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Chicago, Illinois?

hey guys. i've been wondering how many people can live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in chicago, illinois. i myself live in chicago and the reason i'm asking is because i have a feeling the people that live above us have more than what's legally allowed in an apartment. there's gonna be at... show more hey guys. i've been wondering how many people can live in a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in chicago, illinois. i myself live in chicago and the reason i'm asking is because i have a feeling the people that live above us have more than what's legally allowed in an apartment.

there's gonna be at least 10-15 people living in (and coming in and out of) that apartment daily!

if it's more than the legal limit, should we report it & who would be report it to besides the landlord?

thanks!