? asked in Science & MathematicsEngineering · 10 years ago

I need a low voltage microswitch and a sensor Normally open 1.5vdc-12vdc that will close ckt with H2O?

Need N/O sensor & or microswitch that will close contacts/ckt when submersed in water, need to be approx.1.5vdc thru 12vdc or equivelant type of device even sub miniature would be better any ideas or good info?

1 Answer

  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    A capacitive proximity sensor would work. Search for one on www.automationdirect.com. Another option would be to do a net search on electronic circuit water sensor.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.