Anonymous

What is a juggalo and why do they keep attacking people?

first tila tequila then method man and redman. Are they some type of crazy hate group?

• Honor
    Favorite Answer

Some stupid gang.. gangs are stupid.. grown a** people fighting like wild animals..

Tila Tequila Was Taunting The Crowd.

Only Methodman Was Hurt, And It Was A Bottle To The Face. Interestingly He Didn't Get Immediate Help Even Though Redman Told Him To Do So. I Think Hes Trying To Get Publicity And/Or Money.

Why Did Juggalos Do This? Who Knows, All I Know Is I Didn't.

I LOVE A JUGGALO!!!!!!!!!

INSANE CLOWN POSSE IS THE BEST!

Edit: Lol Insane Clown Posse began the movement I guess you could say. Wikipedia them to know more <333

Also, the band ICP never intended for violence towards people to break out when the term was created and it became official. It was just something that was suppose to be an... aggression reliever not some volatile crazy thing lol.

Definition: Juggalo or Juggalette (the latter being feminine) is a name given to fans of Insane Clown Posse or any other Psychopathic Records hip hop group. Juggalos have developed their own idioms, slang, and characteristics.[1]

Source(s): Future Juggalette

they wernt juggalos they were people who came to the gathering for th drugs and party and anyone who proclaimes hes/she is a juggalo and just attack normal people are lieing, they are not juggalos an we are not a gang.

• Germy

I wonder the same. They had this gang a couple miles from where I live and they attacked just innocent people walking by. It made the park very dangerous to visit in the evenings. What is up with these people? Will someone please explain this?