? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Tag team match, Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart vs Bill O Reilly and Glenn Beck who would win?

Stephen Colbert/Jon Stewart vs Bill O'Reilly/Glenn Beck

Update:

And it's a fight till death

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

HELL YES!

This sounds like the most epic battle ever. Too bad I'd have to pick Glenn Beck and O'Reilly. They'd fight dirty.

Debating to the death would be better. Colbert/Stewart would win.

• Lori
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Trust the most? Jon Stewart. Agree with the most? Also Jon Stewart. Prefer to watch? Steven Colbert, because I find him the funniest. However, I will admit not knowing who Glenn Beck is, or having ever watched Bill O'Reilly or Bill Maher.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I think all of them could hold their own in a mental fight, (not sure how good Colbert and Stewart would do with out a laugh track but.....) but Bill is a big man and unless the others know some form of marshall art. O'Reilly would make mince meat of them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you're talking about a physical fight, Stewart and Colbert would be smart enough to turn that down so they could go on enjoying their lives with their families.

If you're talking about a verbal fight, no contest. O'Reilly and Beck don't have the brains of an ant between them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bill and Glenn!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

What purpose does this serve, other than pitting people against each other?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This isn't Dearborn

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Physical match, or a match of wits...

Beck and O would pretty much school them debate wise...

Physical match Beck and O would win again since they wouldn't stoop to that level..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.