whats a good medicine for a itchy throat?

whats a good medicine for a itchy throat? i thin i have allergies n my throat itches like hell is there any sprays that work good?

• Minx
    Favorite Answer

try squeezing some fresh lemon or lime juice into a mug and top with warm water and drink that... sweeten to taste with raw organic honey if you must ..... vitamin C is a natural antibiotic and antihistamine and will stop the itch .... done regularly it will dramatically reduce any cold or flu symptoms too .......... or you could try some olive leaf extract ...... only the unflavored variety though.... drink 10ml 3 times daily ..... that will knock the itch and / or sore throat too if you have one..... olive leaf extract is fabulous at boosting immunity and eliminating infection ...;0)

bless

x

well when my throat is itchy my fam use lemon with salt or soup with a lot of hot sauce my fav is Tapatio

Source(s): that's all i hope it helps u

well orange juice would help you might want to go gat checked out by your doctor and see what she says and she might presribe something for it ot reccomend some thing when she figures out what it is .

good luck

• ?

Make sure you are not in lots of dust. vacuum wash everything etc. http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geuvO6CmtM0CUAxUlXNyoA...