how can i get to lavender town in pokemon yellow?
how can i get to lavender town in pokemon yellow?i need the poke flute, and i dont have surf for pokemon so im kinda stuck :L/ any help,right now im in vermiliton city? best answer 10 points!
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
You have to go though the rock tunnel and you will end up in lavender.Source(s): My self
- KirbyLv 71 decade ago
Oi vay the other answers where just terrible...
Really this is what you must do in Vermillion to get to Lavendar town.
0. Go to Bill's house and get the pass to go on the SS. Anne
1. Go on the SS. Anne
2. Beat Gary
3. Get cut from the captain
4. Beat the gym leader in that town
5. Get 10 pokemon caught
6. Go up through diglets cave
7. On the other side there is a building (not the house a little more south) with a Aid in there. He gives you flash.
8. Teach it to a pokemon
9. Go back to Curelean and to the east there is a tree cut it down and continue
10. Go in the rock tunnel
11. When you come out lavendar town is right thereSource(s): played this part of the game atleast 5 times memorized it by heart
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Kirby is absolutely right. Though, he might add that you actually have to go through Rock Tunnel, not just go in and come out again.
Turtlevorobets is basically correct, but the other answers ARE absolutely terrible. Kayleigh is talking about things that don't even exist in Pokemon Yellow.Source(s): Pokemon Yellow
- 1 decade ago
Go through rock tunnel and if u have these TMS fly and flash teach those to your Pokemon that r able to learn them use flash in rock tunnel it's dark in there and look 4 helpful item balls that hold items like star dust, Moon stone i think, and Potions and TMS for your Pokemon hope this helps
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
go threw rock tunneland remember you should get an execote and teach it flash and then you can see.
It's called a walk through.Source(s): YouTube.com
- 6 years ago
its called walkthroughsSource(s): youtube.com duh