Please help, 44 year old virgin!!!?

I feel so depressed, I've missed out on so much. While everyone was young and out finding love I was left out and now they've got older and have married with kds of their own I have been left on my own. 30 years of love and sex and I've missed it all. Sex is everywhere, TV, magazines (not those... show more I feel so depressed, I've missed out on so much. While everyone was young and out finding love I was left out and now they've got older and have married with kds of their own I have been left on my own. 30 years of love and sex and I've missed it all. Sex is everywhere, TV, magazines (not those magazines) and I don't understand any of it, I don't know what it is really (I know what sex is, but nothing about it), I don't know what to do, I've never dated or had a relationship, I've never even kissed a woman! I had friends but they're gone now, and my mother was my only family and she dies last year, so I now have no one in the world, not one single person knows who I am or cares about me. I have nothing to live for and I feel so lonely, I can't believe I never got married, I was lonely as a teen and people told me love would come, I had to be patient and that there was someone out there for me, and that someday shed come, like she'd just walk right into my life. Well, that didn't happen and now my best years are gone, I have missed out on so much and I am going to miss out on so much more, I'm going to spend the next 30 years alone, and the worst part is I don't deserve this because I'm such a nice guy
Update: i dont want to use a hooker or pick a girl up because i want to wait for that special woman, if she ever comes along.......