Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is Nancy Peloci up for re-election?

Is Nancy Peloci's seat being voted on in the upcoming election? What are the chances she could be voted out of office. What about Harry Reid? Or Chris Dodd?

Wouldn't it be great if they all lost?

Favorite Answer

Yes she is but the wacko bone heads in San Fransisco will re-elect her to screw the rest of America.

Harry Reid may well loose. And I haven't heard anything about Chris Dodd. It would be wonderful to rid ourselves of those three Marxist idiots.

• plump

ALL domicile Representatives are up for election each and every 2 YEARS... Speaker Pelosi represents the 8th Congressional District of California (San Francisco), and does not represent Marin... however they're as fruity there. She DID represent the 5th District (Sacramento) after winning in the 1988 & 1990 elections. regrettably, the 8th District has voted 80% + Democrat for in simple terms approximately 40+ years. indexed right here are the end results of the 2008 election: Nancy Pelosi Democrat 148,301 seventy two% Dana Walsh Republican 19,438 9% Cindy Sheehan autonomous 34,one hundred thirty five 17% Philip Berg Libertarian 4,661 2%

• Rubym

All members of the House of Representatives are up for election every 2 years, so she is as well as every other Congressman or woman..Since all Congressional elections are local and I'm not in her state, I don't know what her numbers are right now.

1/3 of the Senate and all of the House are up for reelection. As for Harry Reid, he's up for reelection in November, but I'm not sure about Dodd. I understand Reid had a tougher time in the primary but I'm not sure.

I'm staying out of the cheering section for or against anybody at this point.

• Kini

I have not heard of a single person running against her. We'll find out on election day. Chris Dodd is not running again. He is retiring. You have to ask about Harry Reid in his state I guess.

Nancy Pelosi runs for re-election every two years, just like all US House members. I believe that she is indeed coming up for re-election, and she'll be lying again about what she hopes to accomplish. I don't know why anyone would vote for so dishonest a person, but she must have a ton of money backing her to get re-elected so many times.

• Peter

She is in the congress so she is up for reelection every 2 years. Senators are up for reelection every 6 years with 1/3 being elected every 2 years.

• ?

Vote NO on botox peloci....

Gone with Nancy!!!

IF THEY ALL LOSS IN THIS COMING ELECTION THEN THEIR IS REALLY GOD.

• sion

i hope not!