Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 9 years ago

What is an all around good quality sub machine gun?

Ok i need a all around reliable machine gun. I would like a gun because the world is going to **** and would like to feel a little bit more secure. I would like full auto, reliable, lightweight, well built gun. Money and getting the gun is not a problem for certain reasons. I was looking at a some but not knowing a whole lot about them which i need to know which is the best.

• Herbli
    Best Answer

Holding my tongue in check, the Heckler & Koch MP5 is widely used by many police & military organizations. It's a closed bolt system and fairly accurate, and parts are widely available. Another alternative is the open bolt Uzi that the Israelis and Secret Service have used. There is a plethora of info on both guns in print and online.

If you're not looking to head to jail to get pounded by Bubba for the next 10 years, and you realize it may just be worth it to spring the $3,000+ for a Pre-86 transferable "machine gun" (as defined by the NFA), spend more than you would on a new car to purchase an MP5, or realize that the most affordable gun you can get is an M11/9 starting at $3000.

since we seem to be in fantasy land anyway you might as well go with a full battle caliber select fire weapon.

I suggest either the FG42 in 7.92x57 or the Johnson M1941 in 30-06.

both are only about a pound heavier than a standard battle rifle & both fire from a closed bolt for semi auto & from an open bolt in full auto mode so you don't have to worry about a round cooking off unexpectedly in a hot chamber.

you should avoid the BAR because @ 15lbs its way too heavy to carry all day & the magazine sticking out the bottom means you cant reload easily from the prone position.

since money is no problem just get 1 FG42 & 1 Johnson & let us know which one you like best.

why a sub gun why not a92sr or a glock with full auto capabilities or how about short barrel ak or a short barrel AR15 or a FN paratrooper if you have to ask I do not think you are legal in anyway I would say you spend way too much time playing video's

• Assuming that you can get the $200 Federal tax stamp required to own such a thing, I'll join the chorus suggesting the MP5.

The H&K MP5 fits your criteria. With its roller-delayed lockup it is lighter and more accurate than the open-bolt Uzi. Here is one listed here at a discount price of only $16,499.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/MGT-1077.html

Go with an UZI or HK MP5 if money is no object because a nice class 3 firearm is going to cost you one pretty penny.

pps-43 lightweight and its full auto cheap ammo and 1 shot most the time is a kill it has a fold out stock never jams and is acurate up to 276 yards open sights so youll have no problem if you pick up one of these things

You need a tech- 9 or wilkinson arms linda. You sound to awesome for an hk or uzi only stick with quality arms.

MP5-badass