Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Would you ever visit Mexico?

Why or why not

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Only the major resort areas. Stay away from the Northern border cities. There's too much drug violence going on there. Don't venture out away from the resort areas. In Mexico you can't count on the Police helping you if you get in trouble. Actually the police will just try to get money out of you.

My wife is from Mexico. Recently her sister, brother in law and nephew were driving in Mexico. They got into an accident. My sister in law was trapped in the car and bleeding from the head. Some people stopped to help get her out of the car. When the police showed up did they try to help get her out? No. They started threatening to arrest my nephew (who was driving) unless he paid them off. They didn't have any money to pay off the police. So the police officers ripped out the stereo from the crashed car as payment.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

The closest I've gotten to Mexico is eating at a Mexican restaurant. I have no family there, I have relatives who are half Mexican though they are Americans.

• Jim G
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

Been to Tijuana, would like to go to a resort area like Acapulco or Cancun

• I have at least once a year ever since I was born, and I hate the third-world lifestyle. I would much rather stay in the greatest nation in the world; AMERICA!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

Yeah. There are really nice resorts there. The Swine Flu pandemic, "drug wars" or any of the other negative things the media focuses on don't scare me.

• 10 years ago

Yep i've been their twice. It's not what people set it out to be. The beaches in Baja California are beautiful.

• 10 years ago

Only if I bring my own H20

• 10 years ago

Yeah, there foods pretty good :d

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes, I have done it many times before and plan on continuing.

• 10 years ago

yeah

Source(s): Spring Break! :P
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.