Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 9 years ago

how can i get this hair?

http://stylenews.peoplestylewatch.com/2010/06/21/m...

my hair is naturally the same color and length. but my hair has kinda tighter waves and miley has looser waves. so how can i get those without heat?

Best Answer

This works like magic - go to the sink and turn on the cold water. Gather all of your hair together in one bunch. Wet your hands as much as you want (I'd suggest just a little since you want your waves to be a bit looser) and then squeeze the hair together with the water little by little. Then untwist the bunch and looser waves!

Plus, twist your waves inward towards your face like Miley's.

One method to make it look fuller, add body, bouncier, thicker & shiny hair is to set your hair with plastic curlers, you'll end up with uniform balance of curls, like Miley's newest hair! Blow dry while curling them in curlers. Take them out, and finger comb to style. Used by the best hair color models, and the fashion industry, like Victoria Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2009, America's Next Top Models and continued to be used today where salons care about pampering your hair. When you see hair on TV a hair color commercial, they're not done by curling or straightening tools. Hair that shines like that and feels like hair, not hay, has to be done by the best hair tools available w/out damaging to the hair. When you take the curlers out, finger comb to style or lightly brush. Tousle the hair up. or shake your hair. You can use large, medium or small curlers, that depends on the length of your hair.

Niecy Nash - Dancing with the Stars recently seen using it backstage, too!

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the…

Source(s): I know hair. I have over 4 decades of hair know-how. I have silky, shiny, soft, smooth very healthy hair down to my knees. Previously damaged by perming & dyeing in the 80's & 90's. I've known people in their 30's whose hair stopped growing from ironing their hair in the 70's.

LIGHTLY straighten your waves or try styling products like frizz ease

oh eww don't go to miley cyrus for anything.