I had a dream that i went to the past, made a boy angry and he turnt into a pale unknown figure?

Lol, here is what happened; My dream started in the past ( 1398 AD) and i was walking through a street and some barber talked to me for a while then a boy committed suicide from a building ( he fell from a building) and I went into panic but everyone else just left him on the floor, so i stayed to see who'll... show more Lol, here is what happened;
My dream started in the past ( 1398 AD) and i was walking through a street and some barber talked to me for a while then a boy committed suicide from a building ( he fell from a building) and I went into panic but everyone else just left him on the floor, so i stayed to see who'll take him to hospital but no no-one came, after a while THE BOY GOT UP! and walked my way AND HE WASN'T BLEEDING OR ANYTHING! so i ran to the barber man and he let me come into a small house/room with these 3 women and a girl, they asked me where have i came from and i said im from the year 2006? I KNOW BUT THATS WHAT I REMEMBER, and showed them a date from a piece of paper, and they believed me THEN THE BOY CAME INTO THE ROOM!! and he started to go MAD! cuz he was hungry or something, so his sister ( the girl) ! turned on me and they started to attack the rest of us with some sort of toy gun with stones inside them... so i used a kung fu skill on him and took the gun away from him AND THIS BOY WAS THE SAME AGE AS ME!! but he shouted out GET OFF ME LEAVE ME ALONE! IM GETTING ANGRY!!!! and i was like OK I'll let go, but it was to late and he started turning pale and then started to bleed ( he looked like a ghoul/zombie thing) and got a chainsaw and started to chase me, i ran of course as that's your first intention and next thing i know im in my nans house with my ex girl friend, my old bullies and my best friends!! ( wtf? i know) and then they said to me are you ok? and then THE BOY APPEARED!! and started chasing me outta the house and i hit a dead end and my friends were running with me as they saw him and the boy said I ONLY WANT HIM (which was me) so they left me!!? and watched while the boy is trying to kill me, then i asked him why you trying to kill me?... THEN MY SISTER WOKE ME UP AS I HAD MY HANDS IN THE AIR SHE SAID... like i was trying to fend somebody off?

PLEASE INTERPERATE THIS STRANGE NIGHTMARE this dream weirded me out this morning but when i was typing this out i felt like i kinda new what it was about... but i want a full explained answer on this so i'll be very grateful if you answer this

-thanks-