Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

隱形眼鏡夾層設計的英文翻譯。(20點)

請求達人翻譯,謝絕機器翻譯,感恩。

----------

我記得1至3年前,我看到新聞上說,檢驗市面上的彩色影隱形眼鏡,結果只有一家是採用夾層設計,如同三明治的設計,中間那層是彩色層。這種設計可以保護眼睛,減少隱形眼鏡落色造成感染的風險。請問目前有哪些產商是採用夾層設計?

Rating
  • 霈玲
    Favorite Answer

Before I remember 1 to 3 years, I see and say on news, examine the colored shadow contact lenses on the market, as a result only one adopt the intermediate layer to be designed, like the design of the sandwich, the middle, that layer, is colored layer. This kind of design can protect eyes, it causes the risk infected to reduce the contact lenses and discolor. Could you tell me at present having which person who produce adopt intermediate layer design?

• CY

I remember that, about one to three years ago, there was a news story regarding colored contact lenses. After examining all the colored contact lenses available on the market at the time, it reported that only one brand adopted a "sandwich" design. Like a sandwich, this design has multiple layers and it put the colored layer in the middle. It protects the eyes better by reducing the risk of infection caused by peeling pigments. Can you please tell me which companies are using this sandwich design now?

I remember 1-3 years ago, I read the news, said shadow color contact lenses available in the market test, the result is used only a sandwich design, like the sandwich design, the middle layer is the color layer. This design can protect the eyes, reduce the risk of infection caused by contact lens Lase. What does the current manufacturers are using sandwich design?

我翻譯的結果是這樣

大致上應該就是這樣了哦

希望對你能有幫助^^