Incredibly over weight 16 year-old girl weight loss help?

Ok, I wanna use the rest of this year to really lose weight and get in shape. I'm gonna be eating fruits, vegetables, whole wheats, low fat dairies and lean protein sources (I'm a vegetarian for my own reasons, not weight loss reasons. I don't eat fish or eggs, nor do I eat beans, chick peas or lentils... show more Ok, I wanna use the rest of this year to really lose weight and get in shape. I'm gonna be eating fruits, vegetables, whole wheats, low fat dairies and lean protein sources (I'm a vegetarian for my own reasons, not weight loss reasons. I don't eat fish or eggs, nor do I eat beans, chick peas or lentils cause I don't like them :P) so I eat tofu and Morning star vegetarian food and nuts and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on my fruit, and I drink at least 3 liters of water and green tea. I'm totally cutting out soda and sugar and I'm going to watch my calories and make sure I eat no less than 1200 a day

I wanna lose 30 pounds and gain some muscle tone and get in pretty good shape by the end of this year. This is a lifestyle change, not just a diet plan either.

I also will be giving myself a light cheat meal once a week. Probably a skinny cow ice cream or something like that.

I'm 5'2" and 140 pounds. I wanna be 110 - 117 by the New Year.

For exercise, here's my plan:

1. This may sound silly, but my sibling and I like to pretend we're performing on stage like a band or something, and we just sing along to songs, but I do alot of running, jumping and dancing. It;s usually about an hour to an hour and 20 mins we do that, and I don't jump and stuff the whole time, I gotta catch my breath a little and all.......so it's probably around 30 - 45 minutes of that.....(it's fun so I'm more likely to do it and not get too bored or anything) ----- I do that about 5 times a week

And then after dinner I do my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD, and 10 minutes on my treadmill and sometimes 10 minutes of stair walking, sprinting up the stairs, and walking back down. I do this if I have enough time to, and I'm gonna try to do the treadmill every night, and after two weeks, add another 5 minutes to it, and then after two weeks, another 5, etc etc, until I can get up to 30 mins straight on it.

I also do chores, some dancing, and I wrestle with my sister sometimes, too.

Breakfast: Usually a whole wheat bagel with one tbs of peanut butter and some fruit

Snack: A piece of fruit, a carrot, or a handful of almonds (1/2 serving - 12 almonds, 75 calories)

Lunch: Either a fruit salad with another 1/2 serving of almonds or a sauteed vegetables (cooked in water) with a little bit of seasonings, top with 1/2 serving of low fat mozzarella cheese (40 calories) with some Morning Star chicken strips on the side (150 calories and 23 grams of protein per strip)

Snack 2: More fruit or vegetables

Dinner: A large salad with lettuce, onion, frozen mixed veggies, 1/2 serving of low fat mozzarella cheese and Morning Star chicken strips with some fruit and/or nuts with it

I also drink 2 - 3 liters of water everyday, and green tea!

Does this all sound good?
Update: I can't go outside and run, my parents won't let me, and I have very limited time what with school and all (I'm a bit behind, due to personal reasons, and I'm home schooled!)