Incredibly over weight 16 year-old girl weight loss help?

Ok, I wanna use the rest of this year to really lose weight and get in shape. I'm gonna be eating fruits, vegetables, whole wheats, low fat dairies and lean protein sources (I'm a vegetarian for my own reasons, not weight loss reasons. I don't eat fish or eggs, nor do I eat beans, chick peas or lentils cause I don't like them :P) so I eat tofu and Morning star vegetarian food and nuts and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter on my fruit, and I drink at least 3 liters of water and green tea. I'm totally cutting out soda and sugar and I'm going to watch my calories and make sure I eat no less than 1200 a day

I wanna lose 30 pounds and gain some muscle tone and get in pretty good shape by the end of this year. This is a lifestyle change, not just a diet plan either.

I also will be giving myself a light cheat meal once a week. Probably a skinny cow ice cream or something like that.

I'm 5'2" and 140 pounds. I wanna be 110 - 117 by the New Year.

For exercise, here's my plan:

1. This may sound silly, but my sibling and I like to pretend we're performing on stage like a band or something, and we just sing along to songs, but I do alot of running, jumping and dancing. It;s usually about an hour to an hour and 20 mins we do that, and I don't jump and stuff the whole time, I gotta catch my breath a little and all.......so it's probably around 30 - 45 minutes of that.....(it's fun so I'm more likely to do it and not get too bored or anything) ----- I do that about 5 times a week

And then after dinner I do my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD, and 10 minutes on my treadmill and sometimes 10 minutes of stair walking, sprinting up the stairs, and walking back down. I do this if I have enough time to, and I'm gonna try to do the treadmill every night, and after two weeks, add another 5 minutes to it, and then after two weeks, another 5, etc etc, until I can get up to 30 mins straight on it.

I also do chores, some dancing, and I wrestle with my sister sometimes, too.

Breakfast: Usually a whole wheat bagel with one tbs of peanut butter and some fruit

Snack: A piece of fruit, a carrot, or a handful of almonds (1/2 serving - 12 almonds, 75 calories)

Lunch: Either a fruit salad with another 1/2 serving of almonds or a sauteed vegetables (cooked in water) with a little bit of seasonings, top with 1/2 serving of low fat mozzarella cheese (40 calories) with some Morning Star chicken strips on the side (150 calories and 23 grams of protein per strip)

Snack 2: More fruit or vegetables

Dinner: A large salad with lettuce, onion, frozen mixed veggies, 1/2 serving of low fat mozzarella cheese and Morning Star chicken strips with some fruit and/or nuts with it

I also drink 2 - 3 liters of water everyday, and green tea!

Does this all sound good?

I can't go outside and run, my parents won't let me, and I have very limited time what with school and all (I'm a bit behind, due to personal reasons, and I'm home schooled!)

1

Source(s): Lose weight fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?k7yme

Rin i went through it and trust me ITS HARD just to eat certain food temptations are incredibly hard to control. But your diet is very very powerful. Your taking good control of the the "20% in the gym 80% in the kitchen saying". However you should exercise. WALK. Did you know you burn more fat when you walk more than running even jogging!!! But the best secret of losing weight is the most important part of your body. WATER. Water will fill you up so you wont feel hungry. Here's a tip. You need vitamins and minerals right? Well take vitamin pills. With them you have all the nutrients you need a day. So sense you got your nutrients covered all you need to do is find something to do during the day! Don't forget if you feel hungry at all even after drinking lots of water eat a low-none calorie fruit or vegetable. But once you feel full stop and when i say stop i mean save the food for the next time your hungry. Follow this and you will lose about 2-3 pounds a week dont forget to go walking 30 minutes a day is perfect. Try to walk in the sun if u can. You will sweat more lose wieght like crazy and your body will love you. I lost ALOT following this plan. Trust me if you do what u just read you will be very happy with you body.

LOTS OF WATER LOTS OF WALKING and your vitamins = Weight loss

if you want more help contact me and dont use any diet pills they never work i tried acia pills

NATHA nothing happened. O and dancing is EXTREMELY GOOD.

Source(s): My experience when i was fat

what do you eat for protein? ok anyways what youre doing is good, run, but do it outside. the air is better. and dont run based on time, rather on distance. go to a school that has a track on it and jog 10 laps if you cant just do 5. then when you get comfy with laps add a lap and so on until you get to ten a day. an if you get really good you can do 10 laps in the morning and then do another 10 in the evening. and i dont think your focus should be losing weight. weight isnt all bad. you could be heavy on the scale but with muscle. i think what youre trying to do is look better in the mirror. so like i said just run at the track. then you could add some Aerobic exercise which is physical exercise that intends to improve the oxygen system. Aerobic means "with oxygen", and refers to the use of oxygen in the body's metabolic or energy-generating process. Jogging is an aerobic exercise. so is jump rope. or stair climbing and treadmill and biking. what aerobics will do is improve your oxygen system as said before so you will be able to perform exercise for a longer amount of time before getting tired. so now since you have good cardio training, you can do many more exercises without having to stop every 5 seconds to catch your breath lol. keep on doing this and you will be on your way to lookin good. and also i think you would benefit from a variety of protein intakes. eggs and beans are protein. and arent you a vegan? why do you eat chicken strips?

Source(s): im smart homie
  • Do not run on your treadmill. Part of you being heavier sounds like you are a little lazy. Sorry to be harsh but 9 out of 10 times this is true. Go run outside. It's alot better on your legs and feet. Get some good running shoes too. Plus, when you are to a size you like, you have guys watching!

Please do not keep your running time to 10 minutes when you have kept up with this plan of yours. Build it up till you can run 1 mile then 2 then 3! Do alot of cardio, it will help your stomach flatten alot. Also, add on some jumping jacks, or as the Marines call them, Side straddle hops.

Btw, you do not sound incredibly overweight at 140.

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Your diet is very good and your exercise strategies are very good as well.

Clinically you are probably about 20 lbs overweight. Your ideal weight would be 110 lbs so below 100 lbs or above 120 lbs could be regarded as underweight or overweight.

Cutting out all soda and sugar is probably the key to losing weight. Some vegetarians are overweight because they consume too much sugar as in sweets, desserts, cookies, cakes, biscuits and other sweet junk foods loaded with junk sugar. To ensure that you won't get tempted to go back onto junk sugar loaded foods, if that was the problem, you can see a list of 146 incentives to steer clear of junk sugar (table sugar, white sugar and foods loaded with them) in http://www.rheumatic.org/sugar.htm

Actually, you wanna be about 125lbs. I wouldn't call you extremely overweight. Exercise, definitely. But if you wanna drop the pounds, cut out or minimize the amount of cheese, soda (even diet), the bagels (they are loaded with carbs and calories-- you can eat an entire meal in lieu of a bagel) and anything with added sugar. You know what's good for lunch? A McDonald's caesar salad with grilled chicken without the fatty dressing (use your favorite lowfat viniagrette) and a McDonald's apple pie. That's lunch or dinner under 500 calories. Worked for me. Another trick I used is I brushed my teeth after every meal. When your mouth is clean, you're reluctant to eat anything else because it tastes funny. Drink lots and lots of water. I'm telling you, it works! Good luck.

People who want to lose weight commonly, and first of all, think about reducing the amount of food they eat. This may be quite a solution but not exactly the best there is. In fact, depending on the amount you reduce in your food intake, it may even be dangerous to one's health. So how does one lose weight effectively and safely? Here are some points one should consider when trying to lose weight:

http://news.on1place.com/category/health/weight-lo...

It sounds like you should be losing weight already with this program. Make sure you cut down on the carbohydrates. If you're serious then I would cut out almost ALL dairy. Take it easy on the bagels, bread, etc. FRUIT. good for you, but packed with sugar. Good for health but not good for weight loss . Don't totally get rid of it but really cut down.

Source(s): experience.

Stop counting you re not going to be lose weight overnight Just concentrate on diet and exercise