HELP asked in Cars & TransportationRail · 10 years ago

As you approach a railroad crossing without any signals flashing, be prepared to stop if you are following a _?

Bus

Bicycle

Car

Roadmap

witch one is it ?

and Fatigue is temporary loss of strength and energy resulting from hard physical, ______ or nervous exertion (stress).

Intestinal

Mental

Incidental

Psychological

witch one is it ples help thx

Favorite Answer

I I agree with Rango and the Pere Marquette railfan..since I live 1 mile from where the PM used to be perhaps I support the latter a bit more...still I feel compelled to add several possible answers to question 1....a...a railfan..b an old man wearing a hat

The "Bus" is going to stop, and yelled to the right of of the railroad tracks..... All school buses, and private buses post a sign on the back, and front >>> ( This Bus Stops At All Railroad Crossings ) The driver has to comply to these laws or be fired. It's the law of the land, and the USA....It's Psychological.

• AJ

Bus or Hazmat Truck for the first one. Mental for the second. By the way it is not a law that you have to stop at all railroad crossings. It is against the law to do that unless there is a stop sign posted at crossings with just a crossbuck. Stopping unnecessarily at a crossing is a traffic hazard.

• Terrel

Bus

mental

Bus because vehicles carrying passengers for hire are required to stop at unmarked RR crossings.

The second question could be either mental or intenstinal depending on the previous night's menu at Raoul's road kill taco stand.

Bus, Bike and Car! While a bus is required by law to stop, the bike or car might have seen something coming through this unprotected Xing that you havent! Stop! LQQk, Listen, and Live!

Rango's version of the #2 question sounds good, 'witch' is the one i will go with.

Source(s): Railfan

bus

mental