how too prevent ur helmet in football from giving u acne?

i play football and i tend too get pimples from my helmet and chin guard .so wat can i doo from preventing this from happening plz!!!!

Favorite Answer

I also play football and had the problem last year except I got a rash on my chin instead of acne from the bumps on the chinstrap. Simply purchase a sleeve for the chinstrap (Nike and Underarmor have good ones to name a few) and that should stop the problem. Hope this helps

Source(s): past experiences

I play softball and I have the same problem, minus the acne from the chin guard. I find that if you bring some kind of medicated acne wipes with you and use them as soon as you are done it really helps in reducing the breakouts from it. Or if the rest of your skin really isn't acne prone just some kind of unmedicated cleansing cloths. I only say that because if you use acne products but don't have acne prone skin it could make the rest of your face breakout.

Source(s): Me and my pepperoni pizza face lol

While it took little less than two months for me to really see a difference, my acne, blackheads and whole lot of other skin problems I had such as eczema had completely cleared! It was totally amazing...

Get Rid Of Acne Permanently?

Football Chin Strap Rash

• Clean it every day with germ X before you put it on, and maybe stick a cloth in there to absorb sweat. Make sure after practice to wash your face really well

<3