I need happy songs after a break up like Lilly Allen and Katy Perry ?

i do feel sad but im also upset... i need happy songs like **** u ur loss .

PS no rock or metal.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I Don't Wanna Dance - Hey Monday

So What - Pink

You and Your Hand - Pink

Ur So Gay - Katy Perry

Hot n cold -Katy Perry

Smile - Lilly Allen

My Parade - Heidi Montag

GNO (Girl's Night Out) - Miley Cyrus

Telephone - Lady GaGa

Ridin' Solo - Jason Derulo

Songs Like This - Carrie Underwood

PIcture to Burn - Taylor Swift

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Katy Perry is a talentless whore. i'm not into pop, yet Lilly Allen's songs are sort of catchy and are particularly humorous to take heed to the lyrics. surely Lilly Allen, depite her being slightly a crackhead recently..

• 10 years ago

"Do You Believe in Life After Love" by Cher is a good "your loss" kind of song. Also "There You Go" and "U and Ur Hand Tonight" by Pink. And "My Give a Damn's Busted" By Jodee Messina. Try listening to songs that make you want to dance and that make you feel good. Hope these songs help.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well, some of the songs I'm about to list are kind of more poppy than rock so......

1) I Don't Wanna Dance...Hey Monday

2) Smile...Lily Allen

3) He Wasn't...Avril Lavigne

4) How You Love Me Now...Hey Monday

5) Unfoolish...Ashanti

hmm can't think of much that aren't rock.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

F*ck You - Lilly Allen.

Your So Gay - Katy Perry.

:3

• 10 years ago

Special - Garbage

Me, Myself and I - Beyonce

Torn - Natalie Imbruglia

Best of Me - Crissette Michelle

I'll Be Over You - Toto

Respectfully Submitted

Psboston7

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Justin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin Justin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin Justin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin Justin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin BeiberJustin Beiber Beiber

• 10 years ago

california gurls katy perry ft snoop dog

• 10 years ago

everything's going to be alright by lily allen! it's kind of a sarcastic song but you might like it.

• 10 years ago

consider some soft rock seriously nothing crazy. but it always helps me

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.