evan asked in Cars & TransportationSafety · 10 years ago

does it irretate you when people say you shouldnt drive a SUV?

OK. im admitly saying i have been driving the expedition sense i was 13 1/2 and i drive on the highway. road. everywhere. I Never got one wreck. I posted the question lastnight which car should i get. and i sed i want a smaller SUV or sumn thats safe to drive. and used to want a escalade or expediton i changed my mind cause i dont wanna have to waste all my time on gas. so i decided to get sumn smaller. and ppl still complaining!!! seriously whats theyre problem i gave up on wanting a tank :( grrr everyone crushes my dreams. oh well im getting which one i want my parents are allowin it and im not letting people change my mind

• rko88
    Favorite Answer

Well I hope you have a license and drive better then you spell. You need to stay in school kid and learn proper grammar. Well I don't really care about SUV'S because I don't drive one and would never drive one. They use too much gas, too big and are slow. I drive a 2000 Honda Prelude that I love and that's the only kind of car I would drive. I like sporty 2 door coupes and my Prelude handles better then any SUV would and looks a lot better in my opinion. So no I don't really care what people drive and I don't care about SUV'S because I have the car that I love. Good luck!

Source(s): myself
  • Andrea

I'm pretty sure they have bullet-proof windows and panels on those SUV's. I would imagine that's why got into an SUV after his speech. he is running for president after all. I can only imagine the number of death threats he's probably recieved this week.

No, that does not irritate me. What irritates me is when they drive when they are 13 1/2, rather than waiting until they are old enough to get a license, and then think that they know better, based solely on their own driving records, than the experts who analyze crash statistics based on millions of drivers all over the country to see which vehicles are really safer. And also when they do not bother to spell check.

• Yes! I'm 16 and I drive my Blazer because the roads here are terrible, and I pull trees and continuously haul lots of stuff that no car would haul. Anyone who makes fun of my baby is just jealous! I don't have much trouble here though, most of the kids at school have trucks bigger than mine, simply because the roads are ridiculous and cars tend to bottom out on them, and most of the older cars around here have worn out suspension from the roads. There is nothing more irritating than seeing someone upset because of what someone else is driving. Go ahead and insult me for my SUV, but I wanna see how long it is before your Smart car is in the shop with busted suspension and four flats. Then we'll see who's being picked on.

Thanks for the best answer earlier!

It irritates me when people judge what I drive. To the idiot who said "SUVs ARE bad" well if you're not paying for my car you don't get to make the call. it irritates me when others think they know what car is best for my needs. I don't judge anyone else off of what they drive. if you want to commute in a dump truck I don't care as long as i ain't payin for it. it not only irritates me, it drives me nuts

• Beery

No, it doesn't irritate me when people say SUVs are bad. SUVs ARE bad. If you can't handle that fact, don't drive one. Ride a bicycle instead.

I drive a lifted explorer with 33 inch tires and a bull bar.

BIG TRUCKS ROCK

F%@& anyone who says thay are bad

SUV and trucks are safer. I wish I had one. I really want one but my parents said no. SUVs and trucks look so good too and durable compared to sedans.

• -

No. It irritates me when people can't spell.

no