Is Michael Douglas dead?

I just got a text message from my sister saying that he passed away but I can't find anything on the internet.

Marqueen- where do you get from my question that I am starting a rumor of his death? I have been trying to find information to prove that he is ALIVE. I only asked here because I could not find any news articles saying that he passed away.

And please don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. I went to school, I know what unfounded means. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

Michael Douglas is not dead. False Rumors. This is the latest news on Michael Douglas..... http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/report-doctors-fi...

Report: Doctors Find Tumor in Michael Douglas' Throat Entertainment Tonight, August 16, 2010

A tumor in Michael Douglas' throat has reportedly been discovered by doctors.

According to People.com, the "Wall Street" actor, 65, will endure eight weeks of radiation and chemotherapy. Douglas' doctors expect him to have a full recovery, a spokesperson for the actor told the website.

Douglas said in a statement to People, "I am very optimistic."

I dont think so I couldnt find anything about him dying on the internet either

NO, and let's NOT start any unfounded (that means NO PROOF) RUMORS.

no he has a tumor