Hp Laptop screen blank?

My brother has Hp Laptop Model 6735s. he bought it a year a ago it was working fine till morning. this evening when he switch it on only he saw that the light flashes , & DvD ROM stated making strange noise & more is that his screen is not responding at all (i.e. it is completely blank) can any one tell what might... show more My brother has Hp Laptop Model 6735s. he bought it a year a ago it was working fine till morning. this evening when he switch it on only he saw that the light flashes , & DvD ROM stated making strange noise & more is that his screen is not responding at all (i.e. it is completely blank) can any one tell what might be the problem? any help would be appreciated , ( if you faced any problem like this can you plz shear the solution)

he never drooped his laptop only he got his laptop serviced because exhaust fan was making noise ,got that fixed some 7 months ago his laptop was working fine since then. he refreshed his Windows too. that all. waiting for reply.
Update: his warranty expired , as it was only for a year. & he did buy it from a local shop he bought it from authorized Hp dealer. & more is that laptop was not a normal prize it was not cheaper than market.
3 answers 3