Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

what do you think of simon cowell and mezhgan hussainys relationship?

i think they look good together he must loves her if she is wearing the ring on her left finger x what do you think of them...

Favorite Answer

They are engaged to me married.

They were meant to be getting married in September this year.

However that remains to be seen.

He is the most eligible bachelor at the moment. His ex girlfriends keep trying to hang on to him like limpets!

I hope he does marry Mezhgan as I think she is beautiful and they do look great together.

• Erika

simon cowell is gruesome as hell...and that i've got constantly suspected him to be gay. I mean i comprehend he dates women yet i think of theres something deep down approximately him the place he likes adult adult males too. I see a similar difficulty in ryan secrest.

• La

I don't normally comment on other people's relationships. I kind of hope they DON'T marry. Simon has always been saying that he doesn't want to get married and have kids and I hope he sticks to it.

omg i love love love love love love them they are so cute eep i love simon he is hot an mezhgan is just gourgous x