Favorite Answer

給英文老師:

這次暑假我過的很充實,去過許多的地方,也看到許多台灣的美麗

每天慢慢養成早睡早起的好習慣,

也不忘了要經常運動

經過了這一次漫長的暑假,讓我體悟到很多事物

每天的閱讀也變成了習慣,真的是一個很棒的暑假

To Mr. xxx

I had a fruitful summer vacation this year. I had been a lot of places and seen many beutiful scenes in Taiwan.

I am not only forming a habit of sleeping earlier and getting up earlier, and also won't forget to excercie more often.

After this long vacation, I realized many things that I did think about before.

Reading everyday also becomes one of my habits. What a wonderfule vacation.

2010-08-24 15:32:33 補充:

what a wonderful vacation it was

2010-08-24 16:10:29 補充:

what a wonderful vacation it was.

• 1 decade ago

For English teacher: This time summer vacation I is very substantial, has gone to many places, also sees to many Taiwan's beauty Every day forms the good habit which slowly keeps regular hours, Also does not forget to frequently the movement After this long summer vacation, has let me realize from experience to many things Daily reading also turned the custom, what is really a very good summer vacation

ps:希望這對你有幫助,一定要選我為最佳答案喔!

• 1 decade ago

Dear (請填入您的英文老師的姓, 並加 Mr 或 Ms),

I had a fruitful summer vacation, had been to many places to explore the beauty of Taiwan. I am now beacme a morning person and will keep it this way hence. I will also exercise regularly. I found reading is very amused as well, and I have a lot of learnings from it. This is indeed a great summer vacation.

2010-08-20 14:24:58 補充:

有個小地方寫反字母 "became"

請留意

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.