Hubby has changed, not his fault by my attraction to him is gone, what do I do?

I have a serious issue here, my husband and I use to live in a lovely country town, big house, big yard, lots of animals, hubby had a great job and dressed nice for work everyday and I studied. We had plenty of money, holidays, hobbies and a great lifestyle. I finished uni and got a great job offer in the city the... show more I have a serious issue here, my husband and I use to live in a lovely country town, big house, big yard, lots of animals, hubby had a great job and dressed nice for work everyday and I studied. We had plenty of money, holidays, hobbies and a great lifestyle. I finished uni and got a great job offer in the city the same time as the company hubby worked for went bust. All of a sudden lots of people looking for work in a small town so we packed up and went to the city for my job. Bought a new house in the city, tiny, no backyard, cost a fortune. I thought the money I was earning would be heaps, but everything is way more expensive here and we hardly get by. Hubby can’t find work at all and is doing a **** job. He works long hours and comes home at almost mid night, I sit at home by myself in a tiny house with nothing to do for hours on end everyday and I hate it, I never see him, I’m always alone, it has been 2 years now and I have had enough. Hubby is so scruffy now, we can’t afford to get hair cuts here and he looks like a mess, he wears old clothes, has red eyes and huge bags and is exhausted from the late nights and long hours everyday, he works with the lowest type of people and I feel like he is turning into that type of person. Worst of all, the attraction has gone, I rarely see him and when I do it’s briefly and he is a mess. I now avoid seeing him because whinges constantly and looks like someone you wouldn’t want to meet in a dark ally. Can’t move out of the city because our financially situation won’t allow it. We need the big money I earn in the city and I don’t have any qualifications to get a good job in a country town now and Hubby probably can’t get a job there either. What to do?