Daz Studio???(animation software)?

Is it safe to download daz studio on your computer.............by safe i mean i wont get a virus r anything like dat??? Thank You all

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes it is safe. but make sure you download the software from their official web site which is daz3d.com. That way you can be sure you won't get virus or anything.

• Lung
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You won't get a virus but good luck getting the software to work without poser. (3d animation software) I had the darned time and gave up. The graphics, ram and processor requirement were too depressing for me to do anything more than 2D (photoshop work) However, that was 8yrs ago daz doesn't tell you need poser but it was originally created as an extension for poser.

If your concerned download, but don't install the .exe then run a virus scanner. Also, have a good firewall (usually software based that blocks programs from transmitting out or in) that way you can check the traffic.

As always make sure you have backups of your files, and data. Remember, backups don't backup programs just files and data, so you have to re-install all your the software again. Unless you do a disk image which is another topic for another time.

I have included links to further your understanding.

Hope this helps, and good luck

• 5 years ago

Create Animation Like Pixar : http://3danimationcartoons.com/Suggest

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.