Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

how often does discount tire pay?

I just got a job at discount tire and was interested in if they pay on a weeky, bi weekly, or monthly basis. The store is located in San Diego California if that makes any difference.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Brad H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Almost every business in the U.S.pays twice a month. It's the law in most places (State Payday Law). It's not financially advantageous to pay more often than that. It may take a half a month (15 days) before they can get you set up in the payroll system, so be prepared to wait for that first paycheck. After that you should get a check twice a month.

Congrats on getting a good job. That is an excellent company. I have bought tires from them for a long time and they're the only tire place I do business with.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.