how often does discount tire pay?

I just got a job at discount tire and was interested in if they pay on a weeky, bi weekly, or monthly basis. The store is located in San Diego California if that makes any difference.

• Brad H
    Favorite Answer

Almost every business in the U.S.pays twice a month. It's the law in most places (State Payday Law). It's not financially advantageous to pay more often than that. It may take a half a month (15 days) before they can get you set up in the payroll system, so be prepared to wait for that first paycheck. After that you should get a check twice a month.

Congrats on getting a good job. That is an excellent company. I have bought tires from them for a long time and they're the only tire place I do business with.