Should I get a boob job?

*I DO NOT WANT A STUPID PUSHUP BRA. I WONT HAVE BIG BOOBS WHEN I TAKE IT OFF. I'm 15, and a 34B, and I'm REALLY insecure about my boobs. (I'm already in my second year of high school). I want a boob job when I turn 18 (maybe 19 depending on how much money I will have). I'm thinking about... show more *I DO NOT WANT A STUPID PUSHUP BRA. I WONT HAVE BIG BOOBS WHEN I TAKE IT OFF.

I'm 15, and a 34B, and I'm REALLY insecure about my boobs.
(I'm already in my second year of high school).

I want a boob job when I turn 18 (maybe 19 depending on how much money I will have). I'm thinking about saving all the money I make right now for a boob job to a D cup.
Before you say anything, it would fit my body perfectly. I'm tall (5'5") and I weigh 120 pounds. I already have back pain, sooo I don't have to worry about that.

I KNOW I'm done growing. I have proof. My mom is only a 36B, and I haven't grown in 4 years. (My mom is the only female I know in my family.

And guys do like fake boobs, if they're big. And I could care less about the girls with A cups that would love to have mine. Did you ever think about the B cups that would love to be D's?