Should I get a boob job?

*I DO NOT WANT A STUPID PUSHUP BRA. I WONT HAVE BIG BOOBS WHEN I TAKE IT OFF.

I'm 15, and a 34B, and I'm REALLY insecure about my boobs.

(I'm already in my second year of high school).

I want a boob job when I turn 18 (maybe 19 depending on how much money I will have). I'm thinking about saving all the money I make right now for a boob job to a D cup.

Before you say anything, it would fit my body perfectly. I'm tall (5'5") and I weigh 120 pounds. I already have back pain, sooo I don't have to worry about that.

I KNOW I'm done growing. I have proof. My mom is only a 36B, and I haven't grown in 4 years. (My mom is the only female I know in my family.

And guys do like fake boobs, if they're big. And I could care less about the girls with A cups that would love to have mine. Did you ever think about the B cups that would love to be D's?

Best Answer

The stares, the whispers, the insults, the jokes. They can take a toll on a girl. Now you may be thinking “Oh whispers and jokes she must be overweight, poor girl”. Well I’m a perfectly normal weight so now you all must be thinking “Oh she must have some weird genetic mutation and she looks like the elephant man, she’s the elephant girl”. Wrong again. Alright I will take you out of the suspense, I’m a short teenage girl, in a normal weight range, so the problem is (drum roll please….)

I have a condition called gigantomastia this literally medically means giant breasts. Now you maybe thinking, that’s a problem? Well it certainly is, when people look at me that is all they see they see nothing more than a girl with a very large chest, they don’t see a face, a mind or hey I would settle for anything other “Hey is that the girl with the boobs?”. The attention is not positive it’s people in disbelief; they don’t find it attractive they find it impossible. Now you maybe thinking “Hey now you aren’t the only one who people stare at!?” Well you are absolutely correct on that one. There is also another problem carrying around 10 or 6 extra pounds everyday isn’t exactly what I would say comfortable; I’m basically a packing mule carrying all of the luggage in my chest. I can’t play sports I’ve tried, oh how I’ve tried. Let’s just say that I’ve almost taken an eye or two out while running on the soccer field and I’ve had quite too many boob bumps on the volleyball court. I can’t stand up straight, just call me quazzy motto (Hunchback of Notre dame), I can barely stand for more than 20 minutes without having to sit. Now I wasn’t always like this there was once a time when I was among the average busted teens in fact, when I was in middle school I dreamed of the day I would grow a chest, but then it happened. It was gradual and within four years of beginning to develop I went from a 34 b to a 34 G. I hated being flat chested I felt like no one ever looked at me, oh how naïve I was. So then people started looking, and it wasn’t anything like I had imagined. So I wasn’t happy flat chested and I’m certainly not happy with these boulders lying in my blouse, so what does make me happy? Well the answer to that my friends has nothing to do with whether you have grapes in your t shirt or if you have water melons in your sweater, and as cheesy and clique as this is going to sound, your body has nothing to do with happiness it’s been found true time after time. No matter how much I want to look like Megan Fox or Angelina Jolie, here’s a shock, it’s never going to happen! We can wish on star after shining star but the body you have, is the body you are stuck with. But guess what, that doesn’t have to be a bad thing! Embrace it; if you have a big chest like me deal with it, some of the jokes don’t lie, they are kind of funny. Now some of them are just plain hurtful, but here is another big shocker, we don’t have to take it tell them to shut there mouths! And it’s the same if you’re overweight, have a beer belly, have a big butt, have love handles, or if your flat chested. Girls guys or whatever you are, we are all in the same boat riding along without a life jacket. We all have things that we hate about ourselves and can’t change it. So take control of your life. If someone is staring at you just say “What are you looking at, you aren’t so perfect you’re self there”. We as humans point out every one else’s flaws constantly, come on admit you know you have done it. And guess why we do it? Shocker because we all have something we don’t like about ourselves so we try to make our selves feel better by pointing out each other’s flaws. The world isn’t going to change, maybe someday but for now it is staying in this same judgmental planet. So stick up for yourselves and accept your self for who you are. Yes I have a big chest but that is not all that I am. Show the world who you are because if you don’t they will certainly have no problem telling you who they think you are.

Just accept your chest, size, you don't need bigger boobs, your beautiful the way you are, you'll regret breast implants, they are so expensive and it's not a one time deal you have to do it every 10 years and then when you're old they'll be gross, but if you keep the body you have the little boobs you have will stay perky for a really long time. Good luck and ultmately it's your desicsion just remember, the grass is always greener on the other side

1

Source(s): Boost Your Bust Naturally : http://BoostYourBust.siopu.com/?OWRW

No, they'll grow if you get pregnant, also, guys don't like fake boobs.

More than a handful is a waste, and 34 B is about a handful

Also it'll make the back pain worse

Also boob jobs aren't worth it unless you've had cancer and a mastectomy (Even then it's painful to go through) Most look extremely fake too

I have a girlfriend and she loves my chest, I'm the same size as you, it's not the size, it's just that they're there (And apparently soft)

If someone only likes the size of your chest they aren't worth it at all

I'm 18 and I'm a 34B, have been since I was 14. When I was your age, I used to want a boob job too, but now I actually love my breasts the way they are. They're the favourite part of my body, and I'd hate for them to change.

Also, most guys I know actually say they prefer smaller breasts, and don't like fake ones. Not all guys are as actually as picky as you may think. They love all female forms. And the ones who ARE picky are the ones not worth spending time with, because they have a stupid vision of perfection, which will probably just put pressure on you. You should be accepted as who you are.

Nonetheless, I'm not actually against plastic surgery in itself. I just think it's upsetting to see girls as young as you who have a massive list of things to change about themselves.

You can never tell how your opinions might change, so don't be too quick to be convinced into this surgery.

- Guys may tell you they like fake boobs now because they're 15. You wait til they grow up, their tastes will definately change.

I have Bs, and not much desire to be a D...

Honestly, if you're so quick to want to take your clothes off for guys, they'll appreciate that aspect more than your actual boob size.

And the guys that DO care how big your breasts are aren't worth your time.

Have some pride in yourself.

Don't be stupid. Boob jobs are a waste of money. Those surgeons could be doing something so much worth while. Don't get one its a waste of money and I hear people have a LOT of pain afterwords all just too look " good". EVeryone can tell they're fake and men don't really like them that much.

Only twats prefer fake boobs.

if a guy likes you your boobs could be the size of a bean and he wouldn't care, i know i wouldn't

if your getting insecure caus YOU think your boobs are too small then you can do what you want with "the girls"

but i promise, guys who are worth having won't give a dayyemnnn how big they are :) x

Your mother's breasts are not an exact indicator of how yours will be. I ended up bigger than my mom. You won't even be completely done growing at 18. I had implants but didn't have them until after I'd birthed and nursed two children. It's a major decision because they will most likely have to be replaced at some point.

• ansirs

Hi,

All is Not lost for you, did you know that vigorous massage of the breasts during your teenage years Can have an enlarging effect on your breasts?

You should 'massage' your breasts (bordering on rough.) for twenty minutes in the morning and twenty minutes at night.

Do this each and every day, after 8 - 10 months you should notice an increase in their size.

Stop after this point when you feel the size is at what you want.

Good Luck.

Source(s): Beware of turning yourself into a sex object by getting huge boobs! Men that find that attractive will Only ever want (and see) you as a sex object regardless how many other attributes you have like education etc, then what will happen when you get older and the sex appeal fades? remember you will have to live with yourself after that, do you really want to be remembered as a 'has been' sex object, it is something that you have to face. So think before you act; you seem like an intelligent, confident person and have a 'real' chance of a good life ahead of you, just don't let sexual attributes be your only aspiration.

I personally hate the look of a boob job... and small boobs aren't always bad, they can look good. I think whatever you naturally have is the best