Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGreen Living · 10 years ago

can you recycle books in a recycling bin?

is there a specific bin to recycle your books in?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Just drop it off in your local Library drop box. They recycle all unusable books.

Quick and easy.

• Login to reply the answers
  • solley
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Book Recycling Bins

• 10 years ago

There are recycling units for the purpose of recycling the books and papers.

Source(s): knowledge
  • 10 years ago

Yes you can put them in the recycling bin, but why not donate them to Goodwill or Salvation Army for resale? That is the best form of recycling! :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

I think the best way to recycle books is to give them to a charity.

• 5 years ago

I have a large set on encyclopdias, left in the basement by the previous homeowner, they are so out of dated mildewed and funky - no library - nobody would want them - so it's fine to throw them in the recycle bin - correct???

• 3 years ago

in Canada newsprint and get in touch with books are all located in a similar bin on the sequence factor and confident they get recycled,as quickly as in the blender on the paper mill they get remade into submit client field board product

• ceece
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

The best place to recycle your books and magazines is your local library.They resell them very cheap.I have brought in many books and also bought quite a few.WIN-WIN

• 10 years ago

yes, just put them in any recycle bin after you take of the cover, binding- (any non paper parts!)

• 10 years ago

any paper recycling bin will work. and congrats on trying to keep us environmentally sound.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.