Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 10 years ago

Can someone tell me everthing about saints Row 3?

• Wizard
    Favorite Answer

Saints Row is a sandbox-style action-adventure video game developed by Volition, Inc. and published by THQ. It is the first title in the Saints Row series and is succeeded by Saints Row 2. Saints Row was released in North America on August 29 and in the PAL region on September 1, 2006 for the Xbox 360 and later had a port released for the PS3 The game was released to commercial and critical success, selling over 2 million copies,[1] and prompting for development of its sequel.

Set in Stilwater, a fictional city based heavily on the likes of Detroit and Chicago, the game begins with the unnamed protagonist being caught up in a war between three rival gangs. He is rescued by Julius Little and Troy Bradshaw, who lead the 3rd Street Saints, a street gang tasked with bringing an end to the ongoing gang war that has crippled the streets of Stilwater. When he is offered a position in the gang, the protagonist gladly accepts and the storyline follows the protagonist's journey as he aids the Saints in bringing down the other gangs and giving the Saints full control over the city.

Saints Row is composed of elements from driving games and third-person shooters and features open world gameplay that gives players control over their playing experience. An array of land-based weapons and vehicles are included in the game and an in-depth customization system allows the player to modify the protagonist's appearance and clothes, as well as vehicles. Saints Row also features competitive multiplayer modes and an online gang system.

idk i informed this to my mom and he or she grow to be like : '' If this pastime is +18 it has a clarification for that'' and then i informed her: ''yet mom i don't % to play at 18 yo video-video games'' (purely a lie i observed on yet another weblog) and he or she suggested: ''properly yourn grandpa performs additionally ps2 (my kin is an exceedingly youthful one ,i'm 14 my mom is 39 and my father 40 and my grandpa is like fifty 8-fifty 9) ... after 2 months i informed her approximately saints row 4 she grow to be precisely the comparable and that i informed her mom do not you omit your dolls from adolescence and stuff like that ? she suggested specific i do yet whilst i grow to be a small lady i did not have a ps3 and each and all of the video games that are out now.. idk i % to play this pastime btw this issue happens purely on ps3 through fact i'm getting all my video games on pc cracked and he or she would not understand i attempted to jailbreak my ps3 besides the incontrovertible fact that it did not artwork can somebody help me ? btw she provides pocket money (50 euros in step with month ) if i study good and if i write in a pc what did i purchase from those money and if she seems interior the pc and sees saints row 4 ps3 she will have the skill to refund it .. :(