Instead of alarm clocks, y can't USA Govt wake us all in the morning?

I want the United States Government to set up a program where every morning at exactly the same hour, a US Government official "bang bang bang" at your front door.....it would be forced then that you get up and get ready for work.... or otherwise get up....it is not healthy for anyone to sleep in too... show more I want the United States Government to set up a program where every morning at exactly the same hour, a US Government official "bang bang bang" at your front door.....it would be forced then that you get up and get ready for work....

or otherwise get up....it is not healthy for anyone to sleep in too long, and the US Govt can establish a Federal social program to get us up and going.....

Why don't we try this in America? a US Government requirement to wake every American up at the same hour to get motivated to get to work/