Sims 2 Body Shop cause Windows to Blue Screen?

So I re-installed the Sims 2 with all the expansions and started tinkering in Body Shop. My screen went black and came back up with the blue screen of death. Then I uninstalled everything, all the games, expansions and custom content. Re-installed the game again and got new custom content, made sure I had all the meshes and no orphan files. Then I loaded it up and it was good for like 10 minutes and it blue screened all over again.

I don't have any hacks. I don't have anything nasty that doesn't work on other people's games. Why is it doing this?

I tried shutting down all of my excess programs and it still blue screened. Thanks for the answer though

Favorite Answer

possibility VGA memory or RAM you're not strong.

If I remember correctly Body shop is a seperate powerful program. Try closing EVERYTHING else while you do it. If the problem persists It may be your computer. It may not be strong enough to use the tool which I doubt. It can't be too bad if you can run it for 10 min.'s