Is this weird to you or is it just me?

This guy that I met a little over a month ago and I have gotten so very attached to each other, but there are some things that I think are... odd about this. He talks to my mum about me while I'm away, and they barely know each other. And, he talks about his personal life to her more than me. He told my... show more This guy that I met a little over a month ago and I have gotten so very attached to each other, but there are some things that I think are... odd about this.

He talks to my mum about me while I'm away, and they barely know each other.
And, he talks about his personal life to her more than me.

He told my mum that I'm beautiful when I sleep when we fell asleep with each other.
He likes to play fight and says that I'm strong.
He'll ask for hugs then playfully back away.
He REALLY likes to hold my hand when we're on rollercoasters.
He wrote a letter on my phone to me on my phone saying "The reason I stare at you when you're sleeping is because you're so perfect and I would've never have thought that you would ever come into my life. And, I know for a fact that I'm falling in love with you."
But, he goes onto my Facebook all the time and views who I talk to and lashes out at his friends that add me and try to talk to me.
He says that he doesn't want to lose me but we aren't even dating.
We live an hour and a half away from each other.
We're both 15.
Is this strange? What is your feeling? Do you think he's in love with me?
Update: Oh my goodness. We aren't having sex. We were tired and fell asleep together. Get your mind out of the gutter. :P