What is the difference between a brazilian blowout and a brazilian keratin treatment?

I got the "Brazilian keratin treatment" done about a year ago, and I wanted to get it re-done, but lately I've been hearing a lot of talk about the "Brazilian blowout". Personally I loooved the Keratin Treatment, it worked great and lasted for a long time. And all I know is that the... show more I got the "Brazilian keratin treatment" done about a year ago, and I wanted to get it re-done, but lately I've been hearing a lot of talk about the "Brazilian blowout". Personally I loooved the Keratin Treatment, it worked great and lasted for a long time. And all I know is that the "Brazilian blowout" is way cheaper than the "Brazilian keratin treatment". (&because it's cheaper, wouldn't that mean it wouldn't work as well?) So are the results the same? Does the "Brazilian blowout" last for the same amount of time as the keratin treatment(which was about 4 months)?? Which one would be better to get?
-Thanks for your help!
1 answer 1