Do gay marriages tend to fall on traditional lines of gender roles?

Like is one partner the "girl" and acts feminine and the other partner is the "man". Does the feminine partner do most of the housework and cooking and the masculine partner is the breadwinner. Even though I'm going to college and getting a degree in Mathematics our marriage still falls... show more Like is one partner the "girl" and acts feminine and the other partner is the "man". Does the feminine partner do most of the housework and cooking and the masculine partner is the breadwinner. Even though I'm going to college and getting a degree in Mathematics our marriage still falls along traditional lines. I take care of our newborn daughter and my husband offers advice lol lol. He is being deployed soon and is away from me but he and I communicate all the time about our daughter and what is happening with her.

Eventually we will likely have a few more children and he and I will be together. I expect though that the role of cooking and cleaning will fall on me even though I will be a professional too and working out of the home. I love my husband a lot.

Oh I noticed something peculiar about married couples. My mom sometimes treats my dad like one of the children and sees to his medical care and things like that or makes him watch his diet. My mother in law does that too. Now whenever I communicate with my husband I notice that lots of times I'm interested in what he is up to and who is his friends in his military Unit and even about his health. Will the "girl" in a gay marriage follow that pattern too?