Chiga asked in Dining OutFast Food · 1 decade ago

Taco Bell (opinion)...........?

Is Taco Bell as good as it has always been (or bad)? I mean, does taco bell make food the same way they always have, or have they started skimping/changing things through the years?

I'm kind of comparing 10+ years ago with today's taco bell. I remember it being so much better when I was a kid, but then again, that was years ago.

Favorite Answer

If you like the American version of Mexican Food, Yes!

• T.J.

I actually think the food has improved significantly in the last decade or so. Taco Bell used to be a hit or miss place for me and now it's never really like that anymore. Way to go,Taco Bell!

Well, they got a new distributor for their greens since the whole e-coli breakout in 2006 or '07, if that helps---and then just last week a similar outbreak reemerged sadly, ha.

Source(s): A worker in the South Plainfield "store" where it happened back then told me personally once the branch reopened.

Personally, I think it's better lately. I use to hate eating there, and now I don't mind. I do know that the one in my hometown is always out of something though: cheese, lettuce, chicken meat, nachos, etc...

You're right it used to be sooo much better but I don't know what they're doing different now.

it was better 2 decades ago

HORRIBLE; VERY SALTY; VERY FAST FOODISH. I WOULD NOT EAT THERE UNLESS THERE WAS NO OTHER FOOD AVAILABLE FOR MILES AND MILES.