How to look sexy in my jumpsuit and wear to wear it?

I love to be creative when it comes to clothes because i was thinking about getting made a green camouflage jumpsuit with long sleeves and long pants legs its a loose at the top, but kinda tight at the bottom and i was gonna wear a black wired bra underneath with it zipped down to my stomach with a belly ring. And... show more I love to be creative when it comes to clothes because i was thinking about getting made a green camouflage jumpsuit with long sleeves and long pants legs its a loose at the top, but kinda tight at the bottom and i was gonna wear a black wired bra underneath with it zipped down to my stomach with a belly ring. And just to let you know, i'm not a hood rat or a floozy so please don't look at it that way and it might be the perfect outfit to wear it when if i happen to meet a nice guy because i never dated before or been in a relationship maybe wear some thick heavy light make up to brighten up but i'm not wearing the outfit to impress, but to look and feel sexy and its gonna be worn in the fall. So i'm looking for some advice NO RUDE COMMENTS PLEASE if you don't have anything nice to say, please don't say it at all. Thank you.
4 answers 4