Teen girl looking for good bible and devotional?

Hi, Im a 15 year old girl intrested in becoming closer to God. I love God, i have accepted him as my Lord and Savior. I know he died for me. I know all that, I just want to become closer to him and im not quit sure how. I dont like the youth group at my church so im going to go to my friends church and see if i... show more Hi, Im a 15 year old girl intrested in becoming closer to God.
I love God, i have accepted him as my Lord and Savior. I know he died for me. I know all that, I just want to become closer to him and im not quit sure how.
I dont like the youth group at my church so im going to go to my friends church and see if i like it better. So im working on getting more involved in a youth group and church.
I dont pray as much as I should so im going to start praying every moring before i go to school and every night before i go to bed.
I also want to start reading a devotional evey morning and the bible every night.
BUT I dont exactly know how to find a good devotional or bible. I was thinking about Holding His hand by Beka Dewitt but i dont really know how to find a good one. And i kinda wanted one that was for a whole year (this ones only 90 days) Also, what do you do when you finish reading your devotional? Do you buy a new one and just continue that ?
And for a bible i was thinking about True Images or Revolve devotional bible but since Revovle has devotionals in it i was kinda confused of what i should get? Help me out! I just have this urge to become closer to God!

Also, a question i have been wondering about. When you finish reading the bible do most people just continue reading it every night over and over until they die? lol. I was just curious. I know you learn more everytime.