Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

This hot weather is killing me, how can I cool off?

creative answers please :)

Favorite Answer

Fine, I'll leave P&S for now until you cool off....

• Josuan

Ok honey, let's work with the theory of relativity. You're gonna need to get hotter to feel like you're cooling off. Masturbate... get your heart rate up, work that sweat... and THEN: take your shirt off. Take your pants off. Take your undies off, if you were wearing any in the first place. Take your socks off, your .. you get the point. You're gonna cool down from a hotter point. Either, that, or just open the fridge, and if you've got frozen vegetables, use those on your naked skin (I never told you to put those clothes back on). Rotate the vegetables, and, if you have space, rotate with pillows you've placed in the freezer. OR, you might want to just move to Alaska or some place cold.

I ran out of creativity. Ima sleep.

Hmm I happen to have a very good way of cooling off during hot days =P you know those Chinese liquid medications that they apply on the skin to ease the pain or tensions and what not? (if you dunno what I am talking about, they are these small glass bottles which smell like Vicks/ mint... usually martial arts' athletes use them when they get cramps or muscle ache) just apply it all over your torso and sin across the fan, I guarantee that you'd feel so cold, you'd wanna put ur shirt back on and probably cover up =P

Source(s): Parents are doctors and my brother does Tae Kwon Do, so he uses it all the time =P

where i live its usually hot in the summer but its been pretty cold some days

it only been hot like 5 days

my brother puts his shirt in the freezer for a few minutes and then puts it back on

• Jebbie

Submerge your unclothed body in a tub of italian lemon ice. Bring a spoon!

I Can Give you Coll Massage and Tickle you a Bit

You Would be Cold Right away *Wink*

1) run over a fire hydrant with your car, stand in the geyser

2) go to the zoo & hang out in the polar bear tank

3) go to a pizza shop & ask to stand in the freezer for a little while, just make sure they don't leave you there too long

Air conditioning sometimes helps.... or you could dance on that fellas lap but dont see how that could help you cool off... by all means go try it! But I suggest air con or go to the beach!!

• klelia

define "hot" baby; here it was 103F today (and 43% humidity, i cannot complain)

solution no.1 : BEACH

solution no.2 : a/c

solution no.3 ; fan

solution no.4 ; cold water

• Turn on the lawn sprinkler and stand over it in your boxers, fists on hips like Superman, and look up and to the right like you KNOW your baaad @$$ defends the universe.