Requirements for 15 year old owning Pellet Gun over 500 fps in Canada?

What are the requirements for a 15 year old to have a Air Rifle/Pellet Gun over 500 fps in Canada? I heard that you need a PAL to shoot with it and a firearms licence to hunt with it. I'm not going to hunt with it but just target practice shooting. Is it possible for a 15 year old to have a PAL? Or a parent or... show more What are the requirements for a 15 year old to have a Air Rifle/Pellet Gun over 500 fps in Canada?
I heard that you need a PAL to shoot with it and a firearms licence to hunt with it. I'm not going to hunt with it but just target practice shooting. Is it possible for a 15 year old to have a PAL? Or a parent or guardian to have one and let me shoot with it?

Basically what I'm asking is, what are the requirements for a 15 year old to have a pellet gun over 500 fps in Canada? And how can I find and purchase one in Canada (my parents would purchase not me)?

Thanks for your help and good answers please.