Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 10 years ago

Error C00D0FEA?Windows Media Player?

This is the error report

Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message C00D0FEA while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error

. You see, mov format is not compatrable with windows movie maker. on my camera the deafault mode it puts the video and pictures on my camera comes out in quicktime player format.i wanted to get it to be avi or windowas media player. so i tryed delegting quicktime from my computer and then i tried opening itunes. the thibng i did not no is itunes rewuires quicktime to run. and i cant play any videos on my computer i previsuly fimed.so it said on itunes try uninstalling then reintstalling itunes. So i did but now i dont know how to reinstall.well id do but it wont let me.so what does C00D0FEA mean and how can i get mov to avi or wmp without conversion and for free?VANESSA THX U!

The thing i use is windows movie maker

Favorite Answer

Hi, directly change the file extention will corrupt the video. So you have to try a third party software to convert mov to wmm compatible format wmv, avi, mpg, ec. Recommend you a professional video converting tool which can help you to convert mov to other popular format with ease.

http://www.vconsoft.com/video-converter/import-mov...

Download the trial version for evaluation. Hope it helps you. lol

Scan your system with an updated version of any antivirus and after this process scan again with a good registry cleaner tool such as Reginout. The problem will surely be solved.

you will possibly desire to be careful once you delete as once you flow from media participant 10 to media participant 11 it enhancements ,consequently combining utilising comparable aspects.attempt gadget restoration.If nevertheless a topic identity have been given to microsoft and attempt to acquire media palyer 9 . then goto updates and permit it improve to 10 then ending in 11. desire it facilitates you! make advantageous you no longer delete yet particularly uninstall.much less issues.....

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/products/dvd/Free-3GP-... This is a free video converter , they have a lot of free programs . I've never had any issues with them . Also , try google , find k-lite codec pack for windows (whatever you're using )