Error C00D0FEA?Windows Media Player?

This is the error report Windows Media Player Error Message Help You've encountered error message C00D0FEA while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error . You see, mov format is not compatrable with windows movie maker. on my camera the deafault mode it... show more This is the error report
Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message C00D0FEA while using Windows Media Player. Additional information is not currently available for this error
. You see, mov format is not compatrable with windows movie maker. on my camera the deafault mode it puts the video and pictures on my camera comes out in quicktime player format.i wanted to get it to be avi or windowas media player. so i tryed delegting quicktime from my computer and then i tried opening itunes. the thibng i did not no is itunes rewuires quicktime to run. and i cant play any videos on my computer i previsuly fimed.so it said on itunes try uninstalling then reintstalling itunes. So i did but now i dont know how to reinstall.well id do but it wont let me.so what does C00D0FEA mean and how can i get mov to avi or wmp without conversion and for free?VANESSA THX U!
Update: The thing i use is windows movie maker