Questions about islam, for the second time! If your goint to tell me not to convert, dont answer....?

I asked this question once already and just got a lot of hateful, ignorant answers. so i am trying again. please be helpful because faith is a huge part of my life and i want to be accepted somewhere. Again, i am sixteen and was raised christian but have been looking into islam since i was fourteen when a... show more I asked this question once already and just got a lot of hateful, ignorant answers. so i am trying again. please be helpful because faith is a huge part of my life and i want to be accepted somewhere.

Again, i am sixteen and was raised christian but have been looking into islam since i was fourteen when a neighborhood friend gave me the Qu'ran as a gift. It has influenced my life so much already but i have a lot of questions because what i'm reading and what i see on TV aren't matching up?

answer as many as you can!
-Are darker skinne people looked down upon?
-Do converts get less respect than people born into the religion?
-HOW do i convert? can i talk to someone or take classes (kind of like sunday school that christians have?)
-can i still attend religious family celebrations as long as i dont drink or pray to jesus?
- Do i have to wear full hijab or burqa, just cover my head, or just dress conservatively and modestly? what do most muslim women do?
-can i still be a singer?
-Is dance allowed? (not trashy dancing...like jazz/ballet)
-can i keep my piiercings? (ears/nose?)
-Where can i talk to a supportive group of people about converting?
-Does the qu'ran really support honor killings and stonings? i thought it was a peaceful religion?
-Will i be accepted being of mixed races? i know in the bible it says its a sin to be of mixed races :(
-Feel free to add anything else you think i should know.

Please help, i have no one to go to about these things! :[ and i'm really trying to be a wholesome, religious person in my life. My life is nothing without faith.
Update: These are sooo helpful thankyou so much everyone and God bless you.