If you had 20k to spend on a car....?

What would you buy? I was looking at the new 2011 mustang v6 since its got pretty good milage, great hp and decent cargo room especially when you fold down the rear seats.

got any other suggestions? i was originailly lookin at the newer subaru wrx 5doors but the stang is alot cheaper

im looking for something fun to drive and has decent cargo room

• Matt
    Favorite Answer

there is a dodge dealer by me that i was walking the lot while i had the oil changed on my durango. Sitting on the used lot was a 2008 dodge charger daytona (special paint, best electronics, limited number produced) R/T 350 horses hemi, It had 2,000 miles and they were asking $19,000. Hemi engines give you good mileage because they have MDS technology which will shut down the engine to a 4 cylinder once you get to a constant cruising speed. Hell i have a durango full time AWD and shift on the fly 4X4 and i get 17-20 mpg on the highway so i gotta figure with it in a car you should see mid 20's

Go with the Subaru. If you have 20k you could easily put that down and finance the rest. They're great cars, and if taken care of will last twice as long as any Mustang.

Oh and the WRX will outperform a Mustang, any day.

I agree with Nickaroni Subaru is the way to go with 20k. Subaru is AWD and much more reliable. And you couldn't get a V8 Mustang, which kind of defeats the point of a Mustang.

yet another Miata to characteristic to the two I have already got, some thing around a ninety seven. That way i might desire to have sufficient money the two the Monster improve or a rapid set up (nicely perhaps a great charger), a sprint chassis artwork and then pass looking Camaro's on their turf. they don't play the place I do from now on, so i want a sparkling toy to seek for and harm them the place they think of they are able to't be touched. yet that could desire to look a sprint to very like a female looking automobile, yet that's what makes it lots relaxing! yet i'm a guy who prefers to journey a female. i visit pass away those macho machines for people who're uncertain of themselves.

I would get a BMW or some sort of RWD car 4door with trunk space. If your planning on taking it somewhere to get fixed buy anything you want because repairs ain't going to be cheap. The only reason i'd get a BMW is because the parts are cheap and you can install everything yourself if your technically inclined

Source(s): I've owed 6 cars since 16yrs old e30, volvo c70, jaguar xtype,04 and 08 f250, dakota, I still have a 1991 bmw e30 cheap reliable and easy to work on

go with the mustang I've heard the 2011 V6 is very nice

2007 Mercedes-Benz E350 with shiftable automatic gear

<--- Acura TL Type S 2007

or

Infiniti g35 Coupe