Do miracles happen.........?

Have you ever witnissed anything happen which could be called a "miracle" ?

Thank you.

Keep :)

Favorite Answer

yes. I almost died when I was 15 and I was saved by a miracle because by all counts I should have could have died in a car wreck I buckled my seatbelt seconds before the crash....yes of course miracles happen :)

• mico
      6 years agoReport

NOT dying is not a miracle. lol

Miracles Do Happen

Miracle? Answers isn't a life and that if far from a miracle...a miracle is your child being cured from cancer.....getting a question restored is just a good thing, but not a miracle.

• small

Our experience shows that cause and effect is an inviolable principle in our world. That doesn't provide for a possibility of any miracle.

If we believe that God created everything in perfect order rather than leaving anything to chance or chaos, it is illogical then to expect miracles, because all said and done, miracles are disorders however beneficial or desirable they may sometimes appear to be.

I therefore think that miracle can only be an individual perspective and not the eventual truth.

Yes. Watch a baby being born. That's and everyday miracle.

Yes. Many miracles I witnessed, whatever and where ever I dreamed or never expected I got in short time with out more efforts, not particularly in financial matters but in other matters therefore I felt like miracles.

Yes miracles happen. Yes I witnessed during my dance. During my meditation.

I am also hopefull that several other miracles will witness to me in my future life.

Miracles can also witness to you or to others. But you have to fully oppen mind.

Your lifestye also help to you for several miracles development.

yes, Miracles do happen.

I did very poorly on my exam and I sill passed it. There were no chances for me , but a miracle happened.

Source(s): keep:) u too!
    • mico
      6 years agoReport

Passing a test you didn't think you could is a miracle?
      What else? The sun is often out during the day?

Well,I dont believe in miracles - in the sense that its a miracle - What appears to be a "miracle" has a hidden cause and catalyst to it in which we are directly or indirectly responsible for it.I believe in causality - cause and effect ,that is every action has a cause and an effect.Miracles are a part of it

Well when I was born I almost died.. Twice. But I don't consider it a miracle more like something that was meant to happen but didn't in my case. I don't think I was meant to be brought in this world.