Cute bakery shop name with an Alice in Wonderland theme?

My dad and I are going to open a bakery and we have always loved Alice in Wonderland. I was wanting to keep an Alice in Wonderland style theme. We are doing all sorts of desserts from cakes, tarts, muffin, specialty cookies, etc. I thought of The Cheshire Bakery and Queen of Cakes but neither sound fitting. Do any of you Alice fans have any ideas? Thanks!

Best Answer

You could go with the "Eat Me" theme, or remember the "Bread-And-Butterfly"? And I always liked the poem "All In the Golden Afternoon" which is in the book, and has an appetizing ring to it. Or the "Mad Tea Party" (sounds more like a tea room though maybe) and "The White Rabbit" sounds charming, and would probably be instantly recognizable as Alice-themed.

Source(s): Lewis Carroll :)
  • Anna

Im not really sure why you've chose this dress for an Alice in wonderland theme, you would have been better off choosing a more summery colour! Flowers are a big theme in Alice in wonderland, so maybe like a small bunch of cute Pansy's or something, in maybe purple, blue and a fuchsia colour to compliment the dress. Other ideas could be, A old clock face design A black bow Card shapes (Ace,Heart,Diamond, Club)

Tea Optional

Grin Sweets

Adventures in Sugarland

-Through the Looking Glass

-The Mad Hatter

*I think Queen Of Tarts is also a good idea.

Source(s): This is going to sound absolutely crazy, but my dad actually ran restaurants with those names. We still have ink drawings made by one of the employees of the Cheshire cat, alice, the queen, etc. Haha.

dont like fruits and vegetables or vegetables either. Almost all my menu contains is hamburgers, pizza, chips, and poultry.

• mark

Unbirthday Cakes and Cookies

"Down The Oven Hole!"

~or~

"Who Stole The Tarts?" (Title of Chapter 11)

~or~

"Mad (chef) Hatter" You can put a big chef's hat on the sign.

Best of luck!!

Source(s): Not my best work, but hopefully helpful.

Queen of Tarts - sounds a bit rude though :)

• Jebbie

I like previous answerer's idea of "The Mad Hatter's" with a big chef's hat as the logo- It's perfect.

The Rabbit's Other Hole.