What do I do?My life is going crazy!?

I just got kicked out of my apartment,then I get my car ruined this afternoon,I got rear-ended and pushed into another vehicle.There was a truck in front of me that had to stop short cause of another vehicle in front of it making a right turn into a parking lot.The car behind me rear ended me cause I stopped short... show more I just got kicked out of my apartment,then I get my car ruined this afternoon,I got rear-ended and pushed into another vehicle.There was a truck in front of me that had to stop short cause of another vehicle in front of it making a right turn into a parking lot.The car behind me rear ended me cause I stopped short too,the car behind me hit me and pushed me into the pickup in front of me,totally ruining my front end,mostly above the bumper.Crunched the hood all in,ruined the fender on the right,ruined the bumper.I have a 2007 Corolla.The girl that hit me tho said I hit the truck firstmthen she hit me.That's wrong,cause I felt the bump in the rear first,then steered to the left to try to avoid the truck while standing on my brake still,but still hit the truck.She has no insurance either,so she's gonna try to make it look bad on my part.The EMT at the scene said tho that her story made more sense,but no,her car had a lot of damage too.On top of all that,I have a $200 speeding ticket from 2 weeks ago,$500 worth of credit card bills,I dunno.My deductible is gonna be $500 too.What do you think I should do?I'm freaking out,and crying and don't know how to handle all this stress.Thanks in advance!
2 answers 2