Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

. asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 1 decade ago

How can I look more like Emilie de Ravin?

how do I look more like Emilie de Ravin (aka claire littleton from lost)

ok, so I am not one of those people who say, "oh, I look nothing like this person, but I want to look like her!" but the thing is, I do resemble her! we have the same hair, the same eyes, the face shape, similar lips/ mouth, and same smile... but we have a completely different nose! and all my friends agree with me.

P.S. I am wanting to be Claire Littleton from LOST... so yea, I would like to know how to look more like her :)

no rude answers please! thank you :)

Update:

okay, just to clear things up, I dont want plastic surgury haha... and I want to be her character for halloween, and I like going all out for my costumes!

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You said you guys look very similar besides your noses, so you could always get a nose job to look like hers, but then again why would you want to? I think she's very pretty and I'm sure you are too, just the way you are. In terms of style, maybe styling your hair so its curly like hers or getting contacts if your eye color is different, or wear similar makeup. But I really wouldn't suggest altering your appearance anything passed simple cosmetic changes (aka I don't suggest getting surgery)

• 1 decade ago

Have her parents give birth to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you wanna look like someone your not???

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.