Which team besides yours is the most fun to watch in baseball?

I think the Phillies and the Red Sox are the most fun to watch for me. While they are not my favorite teams, they always find a way to come back and make the game interesting. To me, they are the most fun to watch.

So, who do you think is fun to watch besides your own team?

BQ: Which team do you think is the most boring to watch?

• Josh
    Best Answer

Even though I hate them with a passion, St. Louis gets my vote for the most fun to watch. They have so much talent in all aspects that it's not even funny.

I'm not sure what to say about the most boring to watch. If I'm watching a baseball game, I'm happy and entertained, regardless of the team.

Fun to Watch: Twins, Rays, Phillies

Boring to Watch: Red Sox, Yankees, White Sox

Fun: Padres, Tigers

Boring: Red Sox, Phillies

Most fun to watch would have to be the Rays, Blue Jays, Cardinals, and Reds. The reason for the Reds and the Cardinals is because of the back and forth divsion lead. The Rays and Jays because of how they stack up to the Yankees and the Blue Jays, which both of them are doing very well this year.

By far, the most boring team to watch would be the Pirates, Orioles, or the Astros. They are all horrible teams but have nice ballparks.

Jays are my favorite team, but I also enjoy watching other teams in the AL east. Of the other four teams, I would have to go with the Rays because they are loaded and like the Jays don't need over $1 million to do well. Longoria is a stud, Crawford is crazy fast, Upton is normally a well rounded batter and Pena can slug. I get more entertainment out of teams loaded with talent than teams loaded with money.

BQ: Orioles. Not so much boring as depressing.

Source(s): 25 year Jays fan.

For some odd reason, I like to watch the Pittsburgh Pirates. I really am interested in them and seeing if they can turn it around because I really hope they do (think of how cool a playoff atmosphere in that beautiful park would be). It's just cool to see the new players and see who can give the fans of Pittsburgh hope.

Plus, watching a game in that stadium.........well, can't get much better, that's a nice park.

BQ: Cubs......I am able to watch them sometimes but they show no heart out there.

My favorite teams to watch are the White Sox, Rays (FAV TEAMS), and even though i hate them the yanks because the are great at offense.

BQ: Blue Jays or Giants

Besides the Rays (Go rays!), I like to watch both Chicago teams because i think they are intresting. But I think the cardinals have a good offense to watch. Oh and of course any team wearing throwback jerseys

I'm a Braves fan but I love watching the Rays, especially away games. I just hate the way that Tropicana looks, I also like watching the A's because they have so many great pitchers to watch.

Beside the Tigers.... I'd say the Rangers, alot of great hitters there

BQ-Red Sox because their games all last like 4 hours!