Do you think I am eligible for TPS?

I am an haitian national who lives in Buffalo New York since after the earthquake in Haiti and I am interested in applying for the TPS .. As I travelled every year in the states, I wonder if I am elligible for TPS ... because I wasn't there in the states before january 12th, but I do travel frequently in the US... show more I am an haitian national who lives in Buffalo New York since after the earthquake in Haiti and I am interested in applying for the TPS .. As I travelled every year in the states, I wonder if I am elligible for TPS ... because I wasn't there in the states before january 12th, but I do travel frequently in the US since 2003. Do you think I am eligible ? because the note on USCIS says people who FIRST entered the US after january 12th ..What do you think ..? Should I apply ?

I contacted someone and she said if I can prove I was physically present before there could be a chance of obtaining it eventhough I reentered on the21st of march ... but, I'm a frequent traveller in the states .. I travelled more than once a year in that country since 2003 ... it's like I reside here ... residing doesn't mean that you cannot travel for a while out of the country and then come back ... a visa is a temporary residency card after all and mine is a 5-year one ..What do you think ?

Also, in the Date of Entry of the form should I put the date I recently entered or the day I FIRST entered the united states i.e in 2004.? Please, advise me ...!!