In 2010, aren't liberals conservatives and conservatives liberals?

Think about it. Liberals want to keep the status quo: An ever-growing government, entitlement programs galore and irresponsible/reckless spending. Conservatives (not the ones in office necessarily) want things to change. They want the markets to be relaxed. They want way less government. They want the... show more Think about it. Liberals want to keep the status quo: An ever-growing government, entitlement programs galore and irresponsible/reckless spending.

Conservatives (not the ones in office necessarily) want things to change. They want the markets to be relaxed. They want way less government. They want the people to be liberated from the government.

Am I right or am I right?

*Note: whether you are a liberal or not, I am right since liberals don't like to use words to their legitimate definition. Right is wrong in liberalspeak. So, I am right any which way.

Don't waste your time answering!