What year did Alice meet Jasper?

I heard somewhere that the two of them met in the forties but Alice was turned in the twenties, right? Was she alone that whole time?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

*edited* i meant Alice was alone

Alice Was born in 1901 in 1920 a vampire turned her to save her from James . Jasper was a part of the Vampire Army Maria created he killed them ( maria and friends ) and then went to Alice to be a part of the Cullens. Alice Was alone because she wasn't with the Cullens and Jasper wasn't alone because he was with Maria and the Army They Joined the Cullens in 1945 so Between 1930's and 1945

Jasper first met Alice after facing almost a century long depression to walk into a diner waiting for him. She was sitting on a stool in a diner in Philadelphia waiting for him, having used her ability to see into the future to see that they would meet there. Jasper, a little taken back by her knowing him, apologized sheepishly to her when she teased him about how long she had been waiting for him by "bowing his head like a good southern gentleman" and answering, "I'm sorry, ma'am." as Alice had said when Jasper was telling his story to Bella in Eclipse. Alice then, offered him her hand in a silent request to leave the diner and start a new life together. Jasper accepted (as quoted from Eclipse, "For the first time in almost a century...I felt hope"). They fell in love and eventually found the Cullen family together. Alice helps Jasper regulate his blood lust by looking into the future or calming him down. They have been a part of the Cullen family ever since

*Check out the website links at the bottom for more *

• Login to reply the answers
  • 10 years ago

I'm under the impression it was the '30's or '40's because she was changed about 1920 and they don't meet up with Carlisle and the rest until after '45 because according to Jacob's Legend the last time the Cullen's where there Alice and Jasper weren't with them and that's the year they said they were there. plus Alice would have to get used to her premonitions before she would know where to go. so i'm thinking late '30's early '40's

Source(s): Twilight New Moon Eclipse Breaking Dawn
  • 3 years ago

Jasper became discovered via the cullens contained in the mid 1900's. He became discovered via Alice, who spoke of him in a resourceful and prescient. Alice became carried via an unknown individual from an area contained in the approach the woods, to the Cullens, and he or she would not undergo in ideas something previously then.

• Peach
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

they're not real people, who cares.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.