Is it normal for my cat to?

play with things that aren't there? shes an odd cat as it is. She acts more like a dog then a cat, shes not as grace full as most cats and i was just wanting to make sure theres nothing wrong with her... Shes healthy and happy but it just kinda concerns me. Thanks :D

Favorite Answer

Oh yeah! dont worry its normal! :P

I have to cats, my young one (JiJi) bounces around attacks who knows what, rolls around and fights invisible ninjas! but my older cat is reaaallly mellow and really only likes to kill plastic bags.

Source(s): Mah Kittehs
  • gicker

LOL! You do not know so much approximately "natural-bread" cats first it's spelled breed or bred. Long furred monster?? traditional egyptian cat? There are a couple of breeds which can be a usual breed and feature lengthy, medium and quick fur. I have not met an extended furred monster cat coming from any breeder. Unless this is a unhealthy breeder. The Maine Coon is a usual breed from the United States. Originated the state of Maine. Read up at the breed. And with a "Pure-Bread" cat you do recognize what to anticipate in wellbeing and temperament and of path cosmetic is within the eye of the beholder. With a "traditional cat" you do not know its heritage what's within the household traces, what genetic defaults, wellbeing disorders are. Now declaring that kittens from the equal clutter can develop up in a different way simply as any brother and sister they are going to no longer all be the equal. Genetics performs a enormous side in that. I are not able to recognize why individuals name others names simply on account that they have got special evaluations. No 2 individuals consider, seem or act alike and all must be revered for his or her likes and evaluations even supposing they aren't what you suppose in. R P Cat Maine Coons YEP One of the ones "Pure-Breads" LOL

A lot of cats think their a dog it's just a thing they do it is normal, if she is healthy and happy then she's fine. And a lot of cats see movement in the air same apply s to us humans I see a lot of movement but it's just our eyes. =D

I think she's fine.....just as a human would have an imaginary friend I would think the same rule applies to the cat in this case and being unique is what makes her ur cat and no one Else's.

Cats indeed see movement and any slight change of light could trigger her to pounce on "nothing". However, that being said, it is also important to have regular veterinarian check ups to make sure all is well with kitty.

Cats see movement, so if something makes a shadow, or something blows in the wind, they will pounce on it as they think anything that moves is prey. My cat is always doing it. She will put her paw on anything moving to stop it, then sniffs at it to see if it is prey or not. Once she realises it is not prey, she loses interest.

maybe shes trying to catch a fly or something and sometimes cats like acting like dogs because they are bored

my cat does same thing see runs arounfd it so funny